Abstract Submission Instructions
Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation at the IWMCG-9. The program committee will choose from submitted abstracts for scheduled oral presentations at the Workshop. If an abstract is not selected for oral presentation, the authors will be provided the opportunity for a poster presentation. All presentations, oral and poster, must be accompanied by at least one paid registrant to be scheduled in the Workshop.
A book of abstracts will be available at the workshop.
The abstract size is one US Letter page in PDF format.
Authors are requested to submit the abstract by the abstract submission page no later than June 1, 2018.
The author may include figures, tables, and references within the one-page limit. The title should be placed at the top of the abstract, followed by a blank line, the authors' names, all affiliations (including mailing address and country), a blank line, the e-mail address of the presenting author, a blank line, and the main text. All of the above text should be centered.
The abstract should have the following format:
- Paper size: US Letter.
- Margins: 1.0 in margins on all sides.
- Font style: "Times New Roman" or" Times" is recommended.
- Font size, no smaller than:
- 12 pt bold font for title.
- 10 pt normal font for authors' names, affiliations, e-mail address, and main text.
- 9 pt normal font for figure captions, table headings, footnotes, and references.
- The title, author names, affiliations, and email address lines should be centered.
- All author names should include First name, Middle initial(s), and Last (Family) name.
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- The main text should use justified margins.
Only PDF will be accepted as file format. Submissions differing significantly from the above format may be rejected.